The Omega

Tall grass hides your intentions.
Running gleefully in Ignorance's embrace.

Drunken laughter celebrates pains.
You slither hither along your way.

Paranoia calls from the distance,
"Come. Now! We have work to do!"

Fear, he leads the way to fancy.
Your tail begins to sound.

Pride makes fun of God and Love.
Our feet are pointed forward.

Your teeth, they meet my ankle.
The folly is Omega.

From poison fruits that I did eat,
my body perishes.
Your teeth removed from me.

The old is walking dead, but the Spirit lives.
I'll walk to Pain, and talk with God.

I'll pray the prayers of Resurrection.
I'll beg for mercy on my soul.

Your venom fills my veins.
The only thing here left to do, is sing and cry, and pray.

O Lord these tears are molten. 
These words need feet to thrive.

Please hear my voice, and lift me up.
This end soon will arrive.

The freshness of the morning dew,
the eyes pour down with rains.

The breath of Life has filled me.
And, still, I walk with Pain.

Another chance to walk the word.
Another naked day.

The end is for the wicked ways.
The start is now, today. 

I'll praise your name, as I do now.
And show your works through me.

This slithering serpentine,
His words I did digest with deeds.

And I now know my naked ways.
Please clothe me.
Please clothe me.

It is too late to take this back.
It is far too late for that,
but clothe me O Lord,
please clothe me.




Comments

Popular Posts