In the name of Love

In the name of Love,
I forgive the sins of my Self, and invite you to forgive Self too.
I forgive the sins of all the others, as our acts, are facts, and held as truths.
The perspectives of the viewers are all ripples that we feel.
When Love is all that matter, then it's Love we need to heal.

In the name of Love,
I rebuke the old Me, but I love Me all the same.
For it was heavy handed spankings that sometimes changed up my game.
It was loving words and hugs that held me after dad was done.
It was Love that carried Fear sometimes, and still I call her name.

In the name of Love,
I ask you all to consider the rocks you throw.
When you fell before and needed help, to whom did you then go?
Am I not the son of Lucy, or the son of a man Nabil?
I too bleed and when I'm hurting ask for Love to help me deal.

There is no better Love than Love applied, though the name of Love is great!
If I call upon my God, I must be patient, so I wait.
Every child creates a mess and those are messes that get cleaned.
When that child is Understandings, Patience shows it what it means.

See Understanding begat young Love, from Patience she arrived.
It was Patience, her sweet momma, who held her firmly when she cried.
Understanding, said, "I know baby, for now, come back inside."
So when Love would sometimes stumble, bruise herself or even fall,
it was Patience and Understanding who would tend to her resolve.

Now those two were once begat, as it was written once before.
That Vibration and Consciousness were one, and those two then both went forth.
And the rest were children of those two, who mingle in our stars.
For from their dust we're created, so you should know who you are.

In the name of Love, I say to thee,
from your source Vibrate, relate.
May your Consciousness be mindful and your Patience never late.
Let your Understanding grow, as it too was once a seed.
Let your "I Am..." come before the Greatness, and from there everything.

In the name of Love, Forgiveness is the key to shackled Life.
Please let Freedom sing your sorrows sleep, and then go play outside.
Live courageously, and, yes, you'll fall, just as Love has again,
Let Wisdom be your counsel and Experience your friend.

Let your words, which are Vibration, be with Consciousness, and Love.
Understand that Patience must be learned from within, not above.
As the Source is always closest, as Mindful is the Spirit.
For those who hear the Truth will know the Truth,
Some will honor it, though they fear it.

Don't let Fear be who you lean on.
In the name of Love, I say;
be the Greatness after I Am, as Love's in need of Love today.
To your Self, be kind and generous, and filled with fusion as you grow.
And to the rock throwing folk, Forgiveness, as for what they do they do not know.

So, in the name of Love, be loving, from her roots we all once came.
As we are still all connected as it was and as we will.
Neither Hate or Doubt, nor Fear or Shame can keep Love from her worth.
Though our lives may be in shackles, we know the key for that does work.

In the name of Love.


Comments

Popular Posts