Revisit pleasant embraces and shared spaces...

Mutual attractions and a cautious approach to
articulating thoughts and feelings to knock on
The door has been greeted and smiles open up to
Walking through darkness and exploring the vibes of
light in the midst of the uncertain to crashes of
I love you and I still need to work on how I show you
The one with the marker of boundaries stood to
Accepting another meeting and working through extremes to
exploring relationships and spaces shared to
bridges of new meeting places and pleasant embraces and
hoping for the darkness of distance to revolve and illuminate a
day in a homeland across the Ocean to
revisit pleasant embraces and shared spaces...
In the meantime all that grows was planted and watered and given light.

Waiting on my diving board for the water to fill I anticipate the jump and hope Patience rewards me for practicing present expression and humility.
-Blackulah

Comments

Popular Posts