The reality of now.

Landing to perch on a flimsy tree top as the wind tests my balance each moment...
I realize I've been created to fly.
I soar the ceilings of the Earth and create great joys for many to dream...
I touch the spirit in my walk and dive into the depths to find my spiritual food in life.
I dance the rythme that only I can hear and try my hardest to share my sounds with the world!
I want you to hear my music.
Do you have your own music? Of course you do.
Of Course.
I felt your violin paint pictures of swimming in the abyss of time and surfacing to breath...
Steady beats of waves to twirls and gestures that spiral concentricly as the Universe itself intended all to do.
Each moment filled with questions and answers, but now...
Now I feel the energy do a ballet and a dance of modernity and maternity and birth a butterfly from the larva of transformation.
As a heat melts solid rock and slowly...slowly spills after an eruption of pains and tossing of undiluted matters...
The fact still remains...
I am a bird of birds and my spirit saw you miles away swimming in the essence of creation.
My ears ring of your song and my tounge cannot stop whispering to my head...
Words of motion in a motionless state.
Physically bound by matters that cannot stop the mixing of atoms and molecules that compound and create the waves you swim so beautifully under and carry with you where ever you arrive each fleating moment.
I saw a dancer when I closed my eyes and I felt your music blow beautiful balanced beats of breath beyond the between of space and time that we are.
As the wind picked up and my eyes opened I flapped and flapped and...flapped to soar again in the reality of now.
-Blackulah "for Samantha"

Comments

Popular Posts