Theres A Bomb on the plane!!!

There’s A Bomb on the Plane!

There’s a bomb on the plane!

There’s a bomb on the plane!

Kodabo aka Kobain:
There’s a hit in the sky!
Screamed why…Me?
Naw, naw, can’t do that.
I’m an old school trophy.
I dig that, but I’m thinking, but it didn’t work that way…
Peep the situation!
Some crazed cat said he had something strapped to his back and his chest-plate and not to make his fuckin’ day.
A nigga thought he was bluffing, so I asked him to see the explosives, so he exposed them.
It wasn’t a bluff card.
I paused…waited and thought, “what would MacGiver do?”
Plan 2, rush the fool.
He just hit a flight attendant too.
What am I to do?

Chorus:

I came to my senses.
Muttered under my breath, “man this is ridiculous.”
Took a stand. Looked at the crazed man deep through his eyes and seen his soul.
He knew that ‘it was on’.
He only had a couple of seconds to protect his thrown.
He didn’t make it though.
I’m thinking, “If I was fast enough for the hit…”
Soon as I thought this…TURBULANCE!
Threw him off of balance.
I got kids, trying not to get my tupee split.
It’s the worst that can happen thirty-five thousand feet in the sky.
No one wanted to die!
Atiim aka Black Bomani aka Blackulah:

I woke up early and I’m ready for a leap of faith
Into the skies…
I’m packed and ready to leave the gate.
The vibe is stale and everybody’s looking strange.
And I can’t put my finger on
it.
But that’s okay
It’s a sunny day
And I’m ready to leave.
Lift Off!
From the runway
The most dangerous part of a flight
At least I hope
But heeeere we go
Nose up
And I’m looking out my window
10 minutes pass.
The seatbelt light turned off
And I’m ready for some coffee,
Or maybe a beer?
I don’t care.
Man it’s cramped in here!
And then I heard a cat scream…. LOUD & CLEAR
“There’s a Bomb on the Plane…
“What the fuck?”

Chorus:

This is a muthafuckin shame!
Is this really happening GOD!
=What the hell is going on?=
Today I didn’t beat the odds.
Now should I accept my fate?
I can’t do it!
We won’t all die in vain
I won’t complain.
If it’s time to go...
Then man I’d rather go out fighting.
The plane shifts and dips and people cry and scream
This all a damn shame like it’s out of a movie scene
We’re headed for the White House
Although I can’t stand the games,
I can’t let these highjackers rain down the pain.
So we rushed em all and now were headed for the dirt instead
Today’s a really good day to die, and I’m already feeling the red.
I’m a second-class citizen…. But today I’m first class dead.
It doesn’t matter if there’s a bomb cause their cause ain’t fed.

Chorus...


Comments

Popular Posts