Aspectz Of Me.

Aspects Of Me…


My Shadow smiles at my Character and challenges my Norms to an arm
wrestling match at every given Opportunity.
Echoing Whispers creep out of the darkest corners in my Heart and
Mind to spark Paranoia’s attention.
The Sun shines on who I am while the Moon is not at all visible;
the Night
In my Woods will surely be completely black.
Fear runs naked, howling in tongues, and Calm holds me with
Reassurance.
"You are in the moment", Life says with an AS A MATTER OF FACT tone.
Panic, with its quivering hands, stands nearby waiting for the Chance to embrace me.
Faith grips my shoulders and Trust rubs my back while they stand in
careful watch of Imagination, whom drinks with Passion.
Those two can
get easily carried away with Logic, who is convincing enough
on his own.
Frozen stiff in my Mind and slivering into my Body,
I breathe deep to avoid
drowning in Isolated Thought.
Unknown is omnipresent.
The flames of Rage and Love emit from my Center, casting Light on my Shadow,
for Surprise is always in his company.

In a world filled with unquantifiable Possibilities and
Miraculous Norms, Anything can live.
Patience overwhelms me after Pain visits my camp for warmth, but my bonfire is limiting.Reflection meets with Assumption, but I ask them for Silence.
Still...In the night I sit and let my Senses relax in Meditation.
I stop Judgment from joining in and go with Time to Understanding.
On this path through the darkness with aspects of me.


By: Atiim Bomani Chenzira
(last edited, 09/29/08)

Comments

Popular Posts