Processing...'Luv'.

despite all i've said
and seemed to have decided
nothing would prevent me from
jumping right back into love
with you, if the door was still open that is

the yo-yo effect is still fresh inside me
and I feel its intensity
pulling my thoughts
north to south
my body still with the war inside
the energy is coming -
then ebbing and i wonder if it is you
the ache in my heart muscle alerts me of the pulling away
I try to hold on to my strength
for i have given so much in so little time
carried away on your sea of fantastic excitement and deep beauty

it is better to feel
to be open
and give what's real
then to wonder what could
have been
no regrets to ponder

reeling from your see-saw
a piece from my jigsaw falls off;
i pick up the pieces
they'll mostly fit the same,
Only a little shaving
of the edges to make them smooth again
the broken pieces leave
shards of glass behind
the big pieces can be mended
they can be glued again
in time for the grand re-opening
the key is on my chest
i am an open book, ready to receive again
ready to find love like i've never been hurt

there's a tugging and a pulling -
that means I'm still alive
from my center is always the desire to love
if not blindly,
then carefully, but passionately

It was a Near Miss
But more so a Near Hit
Eyes spoke with great Understanding
and Happiness at their meeting
they Feel In Love
but, They Missed.

Bands and rings of passion
still remain
seeds of love as well.

-DivaSonic www.myspace.com/divasonic

Comments

Popular Posts