Moving Transition


I have dove into your eyes and bitten lips. While you were crossing eyes of making decisions, and arm crossing with intrigue. Put this here, and take that there, is all I hear. Brief smiles and inhales... Busy Bees buzz and birds chirp with harmonious song. Who are you?, the spirit whispers...What if? How could we? Am I there? Damn this feels good to the place that produces new cells and feeds blood oxygen. I guess I'll find out, for there is nothing in our way, my way, this day. I will catch you if you fall. Jump and see. I will hurt you, but when? When will you hurt me? My arms will close only to nurse my wounds, and I will have two more holding you and two others consoling and pointing to the stars. Past, Present, and Future will share a meal. Love will be cooking and serving us all. Welcome home.

By: Atiim Chenzira aka Blackulah ©2012 (Poet, Rapper, Singer, Writer, Activist, Teacher, Social Worker)

Comments

Popular Posts