...hey lover...it feels so damn good!

I can still feel you this morning.
Your soft warm strong body cradling mine.
I had a lovely evening.
I like the way you make me feel, and I'm thrilled to know we can explore this.
I have so much to give, and can't wait to share more time with you.
I'm so comfortable with you, it's easy...I enjoy your company so much - and know I'll only open up more when we deepen our friendship.
You are an incredible human being, I appreciate your energy and sincerity.
I ask you to be gentle, careful with me...because
I'm falling fast for you, and I may need your help to take a deep breath and slow down a little. This morning,
before you woke,
I was stroking your body,
hugging you,
looking at your face...and the feeling of compassion
was almost overwhelming.
I think I scared myself a little,
fearful of wanting more than I can have.
I think this subtle hesitation was present when we were making love.
It wasn't bad, but I think it distracted me a bit.
I promise to be honest with you, keep it real always,
and you've already shown me that you'll do the same.
I'm so excited about this friendship...
it feels so damn good!

Comments

Popular Posts