IMORTALITY HAS NO CONCEPTION OF TIME


Touched by flames and buried in darkness there was nowhere to go but through the scortching light.
I found the path to Imortality.
I saw it in Deaths smile.
We used to see each other in passing when I
started adolescense and I got to know her really well in the last 10 years of my life, but...
I never thought we had anything to talk about. Death has known my name since before I came into physical existence. She whispered my name to my father before I arrived.
Imortality introduce herself to me through stories of great people and events that will never be forgotten. I sought her face as she has left me clues to finding her doorway.
Here it is...I zipped through my seemingly long years to adulthood to realize Death danced in the darkness of Imagination.
The story goes...

Imagination and Consiousness birthed first Creation in their image and next they gave motion to Life.
Life and Creation got along so well. The two were always making new things and playing new games, for they grew bored with everything they made.
As it goes...Life and Creation found Times clay and recreated themselves to play with, only...
Since they already existed...
Their twins were their exact opposites.
Death and Destruction...
The for of them got along just fine.
Now, whatever Life and Creation made, Death and Destruction unmade.
Imagination and Consciousness were alarmed.
They asked Life and Creation about what they had done and the two told their parents everything.
Without Anger, for it wasn't born yet, The parents said this...
"If we did not form you, you two would not be here."

Just that simple... I then realized that everything has its' time and place and I don't have to know the time or place. I just have to be present. It all works out when you're focused on doing your best.

Imortality is a child of Life and Death, just as Now is the child of Creation and Destruction.

Comments

Popular Posts