Stuck on Safety....

Well... I think bobbing at the top is better than being submerged.
Unless I had a yellow submarine or green herbs...
These words are blue but I'm tired of the current strokes.
I meditate, toke and always go for broke.
=I Am=
The creative elements combine...
And I've been chasing my cheese blocks in government lines.
This is a set-up and I'm fed up, but I'm living my dreams.
I don't have the means to pay, but I have the means to play.
And I'm ready for a scenery change, So I lock on how to bang!
and I load to shoot higher with all my fire for fame.

I'm on safety - Stuck
and I'm ready to burst!
I take it off and put Chance in a hearse.

I rewrite, rehearse, redo and I'm ready to flap!
I take a leap to put the crew on the map... or don't come back! (Click Clack... Boom!)

Comments

Popular Posts