First High

Lookin' for the first high again...
She got loaded and addicted.
She got hiiiiiiggggh and can't leave it alone.
She got everything and wants a greater high.
Lookin' for that greater hit.
Searchin' for the magic that makes your eyes roll back and your head spin...
Wantin' the lift that makes you floooooooat away and forget all your pains...
Lustin' beef and the milk without the Calf or the Cow...
Lookin' for the wings without the cacoon...
Without the crawlin' and eating of leaves...
Such a tiresome and boring thing to do...
Too mundane to work through the difficulty and stress...
I just want to fly...
I just want the honey...
Give me the support, but...
keep the work.

Why do I feel like this?
Where did the ecstasy go?
I can feel myself...
I don't want to feel...
I just want to fly...
This isn't workin' anymore...
I only want the euphoria...
Someone stop this train!!!

Comments

Popular Posts