Action!

Where Heart resides, Action is it's shadow.
Forever lit by Passion, as it burns and gives Life's seeds motion to reach for it's touch,
Action is present, and Heart inspires the roots and the leaves to unfold and absorb Passion.
Where is you heart if your actions contradict your expressive words?
Surely your words are an action, but... there I see without words, your actions are not aligned with your deceptive little mind.
Could it be that you dream to be One with your Meaning, and you mean to say what it is you do?
Or is it simply that you are afraid to just describe your actions?
Are you unable to inspire the actions required of your words?
Maybe if you silence your words, and do what you mean, the proof will speak for your words.

I can paint pictures of grandeur, have you tongue salivate bliss.
Talk feelings into body, and imagine a kiss, but...
my physical won't buy just words.
I cannot eat the word Apple, but an Apple I can.

I can tell you I love you, or show you I do.
I can tell you I want you, or show you I do.
I can tell you I work hard, or show you I do.
I can tell you a million, trillion things, but what do I do?

I can explain my actions, though you interpret it wrong.
I can sing you a melody, though you don't know my song.
I can praise you, an action, or pretend that I care.
I can actively care for you, and the praise is in there.

Will you feel what I'm saying, or do you just want to hear?
If you fall, I will be there, ask the people who know, because the proof of how I show up, though covered in snow, is there.

If you actively rip my heart out and say that you care, what do your actions say?
What do your actions say?

If you join me in struggle and lend me your hand, I don't have to ask that question, because I feel and understand.

Maybe I just want to hear, what your actions have said, just to clarify the act, if it's passionately pledged.

However, sometimes actions speak what Intention didn't mean to say.
Well then, how do you intend to clarify your acts?


Comments

Popular Posts