Finally!

I've spoken illness'...
Spewed sludges of pain, dripping, seething, lava...
Pulling out this... this nasty, fowl, awful stench of deceit filled...
See Me!!!! Please?
Don't LEAVE ME...!
"Abandon Ship!!!!"
No!
Don't go......... please..... don't leave me.....
I'm worthless spills out in gobs of self loathing, pitty......

To pulling the hose out and washing the filth from this concrete heart of mine.
Sipping tonics of renewal while inhaling DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
Purging the programs of self-defeat.
Scrubbing off the scabs of the past, and finally..... FINALLY!
Filtering this clouded brain of creativity.
Humble gifts of awareness bow my head and darken my eyes...
Squeezing the nipples of Life with my lips to drink again from her bosom, experiences that have matured into sweet wisdom.

Still...

The tuning fork of Redemption vibrates through me.



By: Atiim Chenzira aka Blackulah ©2012 (Poet, Rapper, Singer, Writer, Activist, Teacher, Social Worker)

Comments

Popular Posts