Sorting

The piano fell from six flights up.
The brick wall tumbled and crashed.

The plane first stuttered, and now descends...
That truck is now in our lane!

Inevitable timing reminds me of zero,
grounded and mangled
pulled out by a hero.

Only prayer could have saved me that night.
I bled 3 and a half times myself.
I was held in their thoughts,
and returned by his grace.

Even Death couldn't take me away.
Only Life and Love made me stay.
When it's Time coming for me,
with a smile full of jewels,
I'll know that I'm leaving that day.

So the story continues and more come to meet me.
They grab me, they stab me, they punch me, and beat me.
Some hold me, caress me, impress me with wit.
But it's here, solemnly I sit.

I remember my choices, and the ripples they make.
So do you. So do you.

What will this mean in five weeks or five years?
What does this mean today?

So I sit, like I lay in that hospital bed,
knowing Stress was not welcome to visit.
For if she did, I would know that Time's coming my way,
but Time only sent me some flowers.

It was always designed by his power.
The breath that I breath,
and the paths that I lead,
I am led by the most high, I know.

So Disaster may come,
and dear Pain can too settle.
We'll have tea, and I'll send them back home.

I have sorting to do all alone.

Silence will read stories,
and my well will too fill.

I have sorting to do here today.

Let the brick walls crumble, and the piano fall.
I'll be safe so long as I stay humble.

Neither Panic, or Fear, or Doubt too for that matter,
are welcome to visit me here.

I have sorting to do here alone.

I will sort what I need here alone.

Comments

Popular Posts